Sunday, July 8, 2012

Beginning, Middle, and End (1)

Hey everyone! Today I am doing my first Beginning, Middle, and End. This is a feature created here at The One Minute Bookworm where I take a random book that I haven't read yet and pick out the first, middle, and last sentence and I have to guess what its about.
The book I've chosen is: Eon by Alison Goodman

  First Sentence: I let the tips of both my swords dig into the sandy arena floor.
  
  Middle Sentence: I was stiff and every bit of me felt brusied, but complaining would not change it.

Last Sentence: "And I want to join your resistance."

I think this book will have a lot of fighting in it,but that's just a general observation from sentences one and two. I think the main character in this book will have been living a lie and then decide to change it at the end. Other than that, these sentences leave a lot of mystery in this book.

Agree or disagree? Leave a comment and take a guess yourselves. But if you've read the book, please don't leave any spoilers. That would ruin the book for others.

That's all for me. Enjoy and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment