The Broke and the Bookish. They choose a topic and bloggers answer with their top ten things that would go on their list.
This week was a freebie, so I chose...
Top Ten Authors I'd Love to Meet in Real Life
1. Gail Carson Levine: Since I first read one of her books in third grade, I've been hooked on her books. Her fairytale retellings are awesome!
2. John Green: I'm pretty sure everyone wants to meet him.
3. Meg Cabot: I read her Princess Diaries series and I loved it. I bet she would be really cool!
4. Veronica Roth: I loved the first two books in her Divergent trilogy, so I bet I would like her too.
5. Suzanne Collins: I think everyone wants to meet her. I mean, The Hunger Games is legendary!
6. Ellen Hopkins: Her books are so real that its crazy.
7. J.K. Rowling: If I could just see her, I would be happy.
8. Stephanie Meyer: I really liked the Twilight series, even though some did not. I think it would be really cool to talk with her.
9. Richelle Mead: I absolutely loved her Vampire Academy series, and I'd love to talk to her about what happened with Rose and Dimitri!
10. Sarah Dessen: My favorite of her books was Just Listen, but I loved all of her other books too.