Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I feel like the only person in the entire universe who hasn't read this yet. I have to read it!
2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: I read Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, but with the movie for City of Bones coming out, I have to read it.
3. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness: I have heard only great reviews and things about this book, and now that I own it, I can't say no to reading it!
4. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers: Another book I've heard only great things about! Assassin nuns, seriously!
5. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney: I have had this book for almost have a year and have been saying I would read it for months. The time to read it is now.
6. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han: My friends have been raving about this book for so long.
7. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: It sounds great and the cover is gorgeous!
8. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman: A book about dragons, and it has a beautiful cover. A must read!
9. Rapture by Lauren Kate: It's time for me to finally finish this series.
10. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter: This book looks and sounds amazing, and I love anything that's based off Alice in Wonderland.