Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They choose a topic and bloggers list their top ten things to go in that list.
This weeks topic was....
Top Ten Characters Kick-Butt Heroines
1. Hermoine Granger from Harry Potter: Hermoine is my obvious choice. She is witty, smart, and she's a witch! That practically screams awesome!
2. Rose from The Vampire Diaries: Any girl who can fight vampires has got to be pretty awesome.
3. Tris from The Divergent Trilogy: Tris is awesome. She's even more awesome because she can kick some major butt.
4. Jessica from The Running Dream: Now while Jessica can't shoot some crazy guy or stake a vampire, having the will to run after you lost your leg is definetly kick-butt to me.
5. Puck from The Scorpio Races: Being the first girl to compete in a dangerous all-boys sport sounds like kick-butt to me.
6. Tally from The Uglies Series: Tally practically took down the whole ugly vs. pretty system down. That's crazy!
7. Katniss from The Hunger Games: Katniss is like the heroine.