Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I HAD to buy....

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They give bloggers a topic and we say our top ten things that fall under that list.

This weeks topic is...

Top Ten Books I Had to Buy But Are Still Sitting on my Shelf Unread
 
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)1. The Host by Stephanie Meyer: I really wanted to read this one before the movie came out, but I don't think that's going to happen. Maybe next month.
 
2. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare: I bought this right after finishing Clockwork Angel, but I never read it. I had to read it now so I can read Clockwork Princess.
 
3. Numbers by Rachel Ward: I've had this book FOREVER! I need to read it soon.
 
4. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney: I am going to read this in April, for sure!
 
5. Eon by Alison Goodman: This book is a monster but it looks soooo good!

Seraphina (Seraphina, #1)6. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness: I must read this soon.

7. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han: I've heard such great things that I need to read this soon. I was going to read it this summer but I don't think I can wait!

8. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken: Ok, I got this one fairly recently, but I still can't believe I haven't read it!

9. Warm Bodies by Issac Marion: Yes, just yes!

10. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman: I can't wait! Dragons and fantasy, two of my favorite things!

5 comments:

  1. Eon is also on my list! That book looks interesting right? And Clockwork Prince is also good. :) Good luck with your list and happy reading!

    Here's my my TTT

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have Eon waiting to be read. It looks amazing, but yeah. It's big. And I actually have all Cassandra Clare's books, though I've only read the first 3 of TMI. Need to catch up, probably :) I also seem to be the only person EVER who didn't enjoy the Host, but I hope you will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got SERAPHINA. I'm really excited about it, too, although I've yet to open it. Soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Warm Bodies. I can't watch the movie until I read the book.
    Deidra @ Simply Books.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just took Seraphina out of the library. I'm really looking forward to reading it! Warm Bodies is great, as is The Host. I loved Clockwork Prince as well, so I hope you enjoy it when you get to it!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete