Thursday, June 28, 2012

My June Wrap Up & July TBR

Seeing as it is almost July, and I'm not even close to finishing my latest book, I will do my June Wrap Up and July TBR earlier rather than later. This month was a pathetic reading month for me. It was absolutely terrible, but I will tell you what I read anyway.

In June I read three books:

Extras by Scott Westerfeld
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Going Bovine by Libba Bray

I found out after I finished the first book on my TBR pile for June, I realized that I don't like sticking to my TBR pile. I have decided that my July TBR pile will be the following.

July TBR pile:

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

After I finish those I'm going to just read whatever I want!

Well, that's all for me guys. Have fun and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment