Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is. . .
Books You Want Santa to Bring You for Christmas!!!
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I can't believe I haven't read this yet! I definitely need it in my stocking this Christmas!
2. The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse: The cover is just so beautiful!
3. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman: I've been hoping someone would notice me staring at it in the bookstore and buy it for me for Christmas. Maybe someone will....
4. Who Could That Be At This Hour? by Lemony Snicket: Another book by Lemony Snicket? I must have it now!
5. Off Course by Georgina Bloomberg: I need to know what happens! This is one of my favorite series.
6. Everyday by David Levithan: This would be my first David Levithan book, but I've heard such good things that I feel that I must read it.
7. 52 Reasons to Hate my Father by Jessica Brody: Ahhhhhhhh! It looks so good!
8. Defiance by C.J. Redwine: I've heard super great things about this book.
Upcoming releases (because Santa is awesome):
9. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer: Cinder left me hanging. I have to know what happens next!
10. Cross My Heart, Hope to Die by Sara Shepard: I haven't finished the fourth Lying Game book, but I really, really want to read this one!