Friday, February 15, 2013

Latest Favorites: Jane by Design and Dance Academy

Hey guys! Latest Favorites is something I'm going to be doing that just tells you about some of my latest favorite things. They can be TV shows, movies, books, or just anything random! I hope you enjoy!

For today's Latest Favorites we have :

Jane by Design
 
You guys probably don't know this about me, but I'm obsessed with fashion. (Hence the reason I never have any book hauls, I spend all my money on clothes.) I had seen this show on my Netflix homepage, and I figured I had nothing to lose, so I checked out the first episode. I absolutely loved it! Jane is a teenage girls who gets mistaken for a grown-up when she applies for a job for a big name fashion company. Everything about this show is awesome, and I can't recommend this TV show enough. I can't wait for the next season.
 
Dance Academy

 
When I was younger I used to take ballet lessons, which probably explains my love for Dance Academy. This show follows Tara Webster, a country girl who lives in Australia, as she gets accepted to The National Academy of Dance in Sydney. There she makes friends and enemies, and learns what it really is to dance. I found this show through Teen Nick. I saw the commercials and was intrigued, so I checked it out on Netflix and I loved it. The two seasons are filled with unexpected twist and everything about it is awesome. I can't wait for the third and final season to air in the middle of this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment