Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (17)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted over at Breaking the Spine. It showcases upcoming titles we are currently awaiting.
How My Summer Went Up in Flames
This weeks title is...

How My Summer Went Up in Flames
by Jennifer Salvato Dotorski
Publication Date: May 7, 2013

Synopsis: First she lost her heart. Then she lost her mind. And now she’s on a road trip to win back her ex. This debut novel’s packed with drama and romance!
Rosie’s always been impulsive. She didn’t intend to set her cheating ex-boyfriend’s car on fire. And she never thought her attempts to make amends could be considered stalking. So when she’s served with a temporary restraining order on the first day of summer vacation, she’s heartbroken—and furious.

To put distance between Rosie and her ex, Rosie’s parents send her on a cross-country road trip with responsible, reliable neighbor Matty and his two friends. Forget freedom of the road, Rosie wants to hitchhike home and win back her ex. But her determination starts to dwindle with each passing mile. Because Rosie’s spark of anger? It may have just ignited a romance with someone new…






4 comments:

  1. Great choice. Adding to my 'tbr' list.
    New follower.
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this book before, I think it looks fantastic. Great choice. ^.^ Thanks for sharing, the cover is gorgeous. :)
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd
    My Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This sounds realy good. I hadn't heard of this one before. Definitely added to my TBR! Great pick! =)
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of this one but it sounds great! Nice pick <3

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete