Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten (7)Tuesday: Favorite Romances

Top Ten Tuesday is a features hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They ask a bookish question and bloggers name their top ten things that go under that category.

This week the topic is...
Top Ten Favorite Romances
 
1. Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy:  I adore these two together. They are just super cute together!
 
2. Augustus and Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars : The fact that they stayed with each other throughout everything that happened is a sign of true love.
 

3. Tris and Four from Divergent: I just think that they compliment each other, and they're always looking out for each other.

4. Hermione and Ron from The Harry Potter Series : I always loved these two, and they kind of set the stage for all other romances.

5. Lucas and Jacqueline from Easy: These two went through so much, and they're just perfect for each other,

6. Ethan and Lena from Beautiful Creatures:  These two were so cute, and with the movie coming soon, I'm excited to see how they'll be portrayed on the big screen.

7. Peeta and Katniss from The Hunger Games: I've always been a Peeta kind of girl.

5 comments:

  1. Totally agree about The Hunger Games, Divergent, and Harry Potter! You can never go wrong with those :) Great list!

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampire Acadamy and The Fault in Our Stars are both high on my TBR list. And I'm reading Beautiful Creatures right now! Loving it! :D Now following you via GFC, btw. My TTTs are at LKHill and Musings on Fantasia. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lordy Lordy, Tris and Tobias <333333
    Great list :)

    Beth @ YA Vixens
    Vixen's Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOBIAS AND TRIS <3 I love them so much. Great list!
    New follower!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I love some of these couples too :)

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete