Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fangirling about Harry Potter

Okay. So, as of August 10, 2012, I began re-reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I wasn't into the book I was currently reading and I was planning to re-read the series at some point if I ever got the time. So I picked it up and started reading.

AND I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH I MISSED MY LITTLE FICTIONAL WORLD!!!!

I haven't read this book since I was in 4th grad and that was four years ago. I didn't realize I loved it so much until today. I have been quoting from the the book for days and I think my parents are starting to get a little weirded out about my random little outburst of things like, No Harry! Don't go with him!, or I told you so Harry. But, then again, they have been living with my craziness for 13 years.
Anyway, I just felt like sharing my love of Harry Potter with you all today. Today I ask a comment question: Have you ever found a series you love so much you have read it over and over? I would love to know. As always, keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment