Saturday, August 4, 2012

July Wrap Up and August TBR

This month is looking up for my reading. I read a total of 5 books which I'm happy with, but I'm excited for August so I can get back into my reading mood!

Books I read this month:

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Waiting for You by Susane Colasanti
Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

August TBR: Like I said last month, I don't like to be confined to a TBR. So instead I'm just going to read whatever I want, and some books I got from the library.

Books from the library:

Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares
Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell

That's all for me guys. Tell me what you read in July and are planning to read in August. Otherwise, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment