Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (1)




Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where a topic is posted and bloggers make a list of the top ten things that go into each topic.



This weeks topic is...

Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World


1.  Rose and Dimitri for the Vampire Academy series: Yes, I realize that there are no vampires in the real world, but I still think that their romance could work. They were just so cute in the books that I really think that they could make it. But they'd have to find new jobs.

2. Owen and Annabel from Just Listen: Since contemporary is the closest to real life, I think that Owen and Annabel would still be perfect for each other. They were super cute together and their problems weren't huge problems like being turned into a vampire. 

3.  Harry and Ginny from Harry Potter: Yes I think that not having magic would be a bit of a culture shock, but they would make it. I am confident.

4. Ron and Hermonie from Harry Potter: I think not having magic would kill Hermonie, but Ron and Hermonie would get along just fine. I hope.

5. Four and Tris from Divergent: I think without people trying to kill them their relationship would grow. I mean, they are just so good for each other!

6. Kate and Fitz from The A Circuit series: Come on, he was willing to lie to save her job! He gets some major props for that. And their mutual love for horses will keep them together too.

7. Sean and Puck from The Scorpio Races:  Their relationship is perfect! Well, almost perfect. Its good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment